Djerba Plaza is 10 km from Houmt Souk, the capital of the island and 25 km from Djerba Airport. Transfers require a half hour. The Djerba Golf Course is located 300 m from the hotel.
The rooms, completely renovated in 2011, are located in peaceful Djerbian Menzels which are an ideal place for a calm and romantic stay. The light creates a magical atmosphere. The rooms of 29 m2 articulate around a patio of palm trees and bougainvillea, with open sky. They are comfortable and decorated with a lot of care. Balcony or terrace, bathroom in marble and earthenware.
Guests at Djerba Plaza have the choice between suites, rooms with sea view, or garden view. Spacious rooms and connecting rooms for families are also available.
The Djerba Plaza offers a subtle gastronomic palette. It invites you to all the temptations in the land of flavors, scents and colors ... A sunny and fragrant cuisine that combines pleasure and health: World cuisine, Italian cuisine, and Tunisian cuisine.
At Djerba Plaza you can pamper yourself in sporting or relaxing activities. Take a walk or jog in the gardens. Practice your gymnastics and shape your figure in the gyms, practice, beat your set record on clay courts where the sun shines.
Indoor heated pool (15Nov - 15March)
Beautiful sandy beach well equipped
Mini club with instructors (summer)
Outdoor playground for children
Djerba Golf Club (in front of the hotel).
The Djerba Plaza Thalasso & Spa is a response to the ills of the modern world: fatigue, stress, depression, back pain, overweight, sleep. The team of Djerba Plaza Thalasso & Spa has been specially trained to reconcile the good practice of physical care, constantly listening to the desire of our customers.
* The Grand Casino of Djerba (PASINO) (7mn)
* Crocodile Djerba Explorer Park (20mn)
* The remains of El Kantara: last remains of the ancient city of Meninx
* The "Ghriba": one of the oldest Jewish temples in the world.
* The Borj El-Kebir is a former 15th century Arab fort, built during the reign of Emir Abi Fares al-Hafsi (of the Hafsid dynasty)
* The Museum of Popular Arts and Traditions offers a splendid collection of costumes of all ethnicities, bridal dresses, pottery, jewelry, wooden chests, ...
* The Flamants Island is a peninsula located in the north of the island which is worth for its beauty but is highly touristy
* The souks of Houmt-Souk. mainly sell fabrics, carpets and tourist items. Souk of the Boilermakers, Ironworkers and Goldsmiths.